Exceptional Proprietary Curriculum
Our Rothewood Way curriculum and approach was developed with top early education experts to ensure a method of teaching the whole child – head, hands, and heart. Our holistic approach to early learning is what makes Rothewood unique and valued by so many parents.
From the moment you walk into any of our locations, you will know that you are in a Rothewood Academy environment. Each one of our schools has a warm atmosphere and design unlike any other. In fact, our school design and outdoor environment was developed based on the latest understanding of child development by experts in the field of Early Childhood Education.
Rothewood Academy has a culture of caring and support that helps all our franchise owners achieve the freedom to live a more satisfying life by doing what you love while achieving personal and professional fulfilment.
Rothewood parents understand that educating the whole child and having high quality education is worth the investment.
Rothewood is more than simply numbers
Rothewood Academy offers everything you would expect from a premier school: excellent proprietary early education blueprint and delivery model, weekends off, the opportunity for financial security and a sense of purpose.
Sleep well knowing every building block for the foundation of your Rothewood school has been researched, planned, sourced, supported and delivered.
Monday through Friday business hours allow you the flexibility to manage your own time and balance your quality of life.
Child care is an essential service. With demand expected to continue to increase*
Rothewood Franchise Owners are making an important difference by meeting the need for quality early learning and care for children and families in their communities.
*Source: Ibis World industry trends
A Strong Support System
In addition to curriculum, we supply an innovative first class level of training and support that goes beyond your opening day
- Assistance from our Finance team to guide you through financing
- Expert Real Estate team to help locate a site for your school
- Training programs for Franchise Owners, Directors, and school staff
- Integrated marketing campaigns, which include digital and online advertising support
- Local community marketing support materials
- Grand Opening event support
- Automated CRM system for tracking, measuring, and continually improving prospect-to-parent sales processes for enrollment
- Interactive Classroom training
- Online training
- Onsite School training
- Pre-Opening support
- Ongoing Support from head office.